At St. Luke’s, we combine traditional and innovative forms of biofeedback treatments to help our patients control detrimental physiological responses. In conjunction with other treatments, biofeedback is an effective, holistic approach to treating the entire person rather than just an injury.
Our compassionate therapists take pride in providing a comprehensive program that treats patients from the inside out. Our customized approach to biofeedback utilizes techniques such as electromyography (EMG), temperature, respiratory and Galvanic Skin Response (GSR) as well as Heart Rate Variability (HRV), Peak Performance Training (PPT), Neurofeedback and physical therapy techniques.
Biofeedback can help patients:
- Decrease chronic pain through awareness of tension
- Increase their ability to control bladder functions
- Minimize migraines through the identification of triggers
- Better control their hypertension
Helping Patients Thrive
Biofeedback is effective for patients with:
- Chronic pain
- Urinary incontinence
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- A wide variety of injuries