Competing at regional, national and international competitions is expensive. Long distance travel, fees, lodging and equipment can add up quickly. In addition, there are limited opportunities for athletes to compete locally because there are not many programs on the west coast to compete with.
While local businesses and organizations make contributions to help offset costs, the remainder must be raised by the Team. Without financial help from friends, family and the community, these experiences would simply be out of reach. The INHS Foundation is seeking donations to support the Team. Lend a hand to help these dedicated young athletes reach their goals. Here are some ways you can make a difference:
- $25 will replace a tire on a racing wheel
- $50 will buy one pair of racing gloves
- $75 will purchase one Team St. Luke’s uniform for one sport
- $150 will pay the entry fee for one athlete for national competition
- $375 will pay for transportation to a regional competition
- $500 will pays for lodging expenses for an athletes for one sports season
- $2,000 will sponsor an athlete for one sports season
- $2,500 will buy a sports chair
Team St. Luke’s is supported through the INHS Foundation, a 501c(3) non-profit organization. The sustainability of this program is dependent on community support. Your tax-deductible donation goes directly toward the support of Team St. Luke’s. To make a donation to Team St. Luke's, click here or call the INHS Foundation at (509) 473-6099.