Thank you for considering St Luke’s Rehabilitation Institute as a place you would like to volunteer! Volunteers are a vital part of St. Luke’s mission to provide excellence in physical rehabilitative care.
St. Luke’s volunteers include community members of all ages, 16 years and up, seeking to help those who are recovering from a physical event or injury. Volunteers participate in our programs as Receptionists and Clerical Assistants, Hospitality Aides, Patient Activity Assistants, and more.
To become a volunteer, follow these steps:
- Send a completed application to: Volunteer Services
St. Luke’s Rehabilitation Institute
711 S Cowley
Spokane, WA 99202
- Pass a background check
- Complete volunteer orientation requirements.
- Meet with Volunteer Services Manager to establish a volunteer position and schedule that works best for you and our program needs.
- Complete department specific training.
Current Volunteer Needs:
- Main Entrance Receptionist and Greeter
- Administrative and Clerical Support
- Patient Activity Volunteer (evenings and weekends)
- Nursing Unit Assistant
St Luke's offers a one or two-time Job Shadow for students -up to 14 hours of
observation- with a therapist in our inpatient or outpatient settings. Click on the following links for more Job Shadow Program info and for the Job Shadow Application.
For more information contact Jackie Colburn, (509) 789-4974 or firstname.lastname@example.org