Thank you for considering St Luke’s Rehabilitation Institute as a place you would like to volunteer! Volunteers are a vital part of St. Luke’s mission to provide excellence in physical rehabilitative care.
St. Luke’s volunteers include community members of all ages, 16 years and up, seeking to help those who are recovering from a physical event or injury. Volunteers participate in our programs as Therapy Volunteers, Mail Assistants, Receptionists and Clerical Assistants, Hospitality Aides, Patient Activity Assistants, and more.
To become a volunteer, follow these steps:
- Send a completed application and authorization form for a background check to: Volunteer Services
St. Luke’s Rehabilitation Institute
711 S Cowley
Spokane, WA 99202
- Pass a background check
- Attend a volunteer orientation. Contact Kim McKenna at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out when the next orientation is scheduled.
- Meet with Volunteer Services Manager to establish a volunteer position and schedule that works best for you and our program needs.
- Complete department specific training.
Current Volunteer Needs:
- Main Entrance Receptionist and Greeter
- Administrative and Clerical Support
- Patient Activity Volunteer (evenings and weekends)
- Mail Assistant (hours are Mon-Fri 11am-2pm)
For more information contact Kim McKenna, (509) 473-6749 or email@example.com .