While local businesses and organizations make contributions to help offset costs of Team St. Luke's, the remainder must be raised by the Team. Without financial help from friends, family and the community, these experiences would simply be out of reach.
Today, more than ever, it makes sense for non-profit organizations to collaborate on donation requests and grant opportunities. To better maximize fundraising efforts, Providence Health Care Foundation, Eastern Washington is providing management and oversight of INHS giving opportunities. Your dollars remain restricted for the intent you designate.
Our mission, with your support, continues. Your gift will make a difference in our community and throughout the region.
Here are some ways you can make a difference:
- $25 will replace a tire on a racing wheel
- $50 will buy one pair of racing gloves
- $75 will purchase one Team St. Luke’s uniform for one sport
- $150 will pay the entry fee for one athlete for national competition
- $375 will pay for transportation to a regional competition
- $500 will pays for lodging expenses for an athletes for one sports season
- $2,000 will sponsor an athlete for one sports season
- $2,500 will buy a sports chair
The sustainability of this program is dependent on community support. Your tax-deductible donation goes directly toward the support of Team St. Luke’s.
To make a one-time online donation click the button below. If you would like to make a recurring gift, please call (509) 474-4917.
Charitable donations to St. Luke’s Rehabilitation Institute are managed by Providence Health Care Foundation, Eastern Washington. All gifts to St. Luke’s Rehabilitation Institute are designated to support the ongoing operations of St. Luke’s Rehabilitation Institute services. All funds remain local.