At the completion of the course, each student will be able to:
- correctly state the three systems that are treated through myofascial release.
- independently discuss how myofascial release can impact each of the three treated systems to produce a clinically meaningful outcome.
- accurately describe how each of the three systems impacted by myofascial release produce normal muscular contraction.
- accurately describe how 2 dysfunctions in each of the three systems impacted by myofascial release will lead to impairments in movement and create pain and/or weakness.
- demonstrate proper technique for hand placement and level of force for Releasing With Movement of 5 different tissues.
- demonstrate proper technique for therapist positioning and patient positioning for 5 different techniques / body parts.
See the full agenda and get more information here.