Volunteer With Us
Volunteers are a vital part of St. Luke’s mission to provide excellence in physical rehabilitative care. Our vibrant volunteer community includes individuals of all ages who are committed to helping those who are recovering from a physical event or injury. If you’re 16 or older, and are looking for a meaningful volunteering opportunity, you’ve come to the right place. Our amazing volunteers play a meaningful role as Receptionists, Clerical Assistants, Hospitality Aides, Patient Activity Assistants and more.
To become a volunteer, follow these easy steps:
- Complete your volunteer application
- Pass a background check
- Complete volunteer orientation requirements
- Meet with our Volunteer Services Manager to establish a volunteer position and schedule that works best for you and our program needs.
- Complete department-specific training
Our Volunteer Needs
Our current volunteer needs include:
- Main Entrance Receptionist and Greeter
- Administrative and Clerical Support
- Patient Activity Volunteer (evenings and weekends)
- Nursing Unit Assistant
Job Shadow for Students
St Luke's offers a one- or two-time Job Shadow for students—up to 14 hours of observation—with a therapist in our inpatient or outpatient settings.
For more information, please contact Jackie Colburn at (509)789-4974 or email@example.com .