Volunteer With Us
Volunteers are a vital part of St. Luke’s mission to provide excellence in physical rehabilitative care. Our vibrant volunteer community includes individuals of all ages who are committed to helping those who are recovering from a physical event or injury. If you’re 16 or older, and are looking for a meaningful volunteering opportunity, you’ve come to the right place. Our amazing volunteers play a meaningful role as Receptionists, Clerical Assistants, Hospitality Aides, Patient Activity Assistants and more.
Thank you for applying to St. Luke’s volunteer programs. We appreciate your request to serve with your time and talents. In an abundance of caution and consideration for the health of the community, we are suspending new volunteer onboarding until further notice. Please complete the volunteer interest form to be placed on a notification list for opportunities as we look to reopen onboarding in the future.
To become a volunteer, follow these easy steps:
- Complete your volunteer application
- Adult Application (18yrs or older)
- JR. Volunteer Application (16-17yrs)
- Pass a background check
- Complete volunteer orientation requirements
- Meet with our Volunteer Services Manager to establish a volunteer position and schedule that works best for you and our program needs.
- Complete department-specific training
Our Volunteer Needs
Our current volunteer needs include:
- Main Entrance & First Floor Receptionist and Greeter
- Administrative and Clerical Support
- Therapy Gym Assistant
- Nursing Unit Assistant
- Recreational Therapy Volunteer
St Luke's offers observation hours to volunteers only. These are on hold until further notice.
For more information, please contact Johanna Bakker at Johanna.Bakker@providence.org