Volunteer With Us
Volunteers are a vital part of St. Luke’s mission to provide excellence in physical rehabilitative care. Our vibrant volunteer community includes individuals of all ages who are committed to helping those who are recovering from a physical event or injury. If you’re 16 or older, and are looking for a meaningful volunteering opportunity, you’ve come to the right place. Our amazing volunteers play a meaningful role as Receptionists, Clerical Assistants, Hospitality Aides, Patient Activity Assistants and more.
To become a volunteer, follow these easy steps:
- Complete your volunteer application
- Pass a background check
- Complete volunteer orientation requirements
- Meet with our Volunteer Services Manager to establish a volunteer position and schedule that works best for you and our program needs.
- Complete department-specific training
Our Volunteer Needs
Our current volunteer needs include:
- Main Entrance & First Floor Receptionist and Greeter
- Administrative and Clerical Support
- Therapy Gym Assistant
- Nursing Unit Assistant
- Recreational Therapy Volunteer
St Luke's offers observation hours to volunteers only. These are on hold until further notice.
For more information, please contact Jackie Colburn at (509)789-4974 or firstname.lastname@example.org .